Last Modified: September 14, 2023
At WESTON WEB DESIGN D/B/A WHITE PINE DIGITAL (“White Pine Digital”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), we value your trust. We are committed to acting responsibly when we collect, use and protect your non-personal and personal information.
We believe in being clear and open about how we collect data related to you when you visit our website at https://www.whitepine.digital/ and/or any subdomains thereof (collectively, “Website”) and/or web applications, purchase our services for website generators, brandable booking integrations and customer relationship management that assist clients in the camp resort industry, enabling clients to manage website and branding configurations used by their customers (“End-Users”) and expanding our clients’ market reach via our End-User insights and other analytics and marketing tools we make available to our clients, all hosted by Company’s systems and through the use of our Software as a Service product (“SaaS”), subscribe to our newsletter, interact with us, participate in surveys, online advertisements or marketing emails, opt-in to receive SMS mobile messages, or engage with any other websites, pages, features, or content we own, operate and/or provide (collectively with the Website , the “Services”) that direct you to this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”).
Federal and state laws say that we must tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand how we collect, use, share and safeguard the information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice very carefully.
Please click on the below links to go directly to that section of the Privacy Notice:
- Types Of Data We Collect
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
- Information you Provide to Us
- Collected via Technology
- Information we Obtain From Other Sources
- Use of Your Personal Information
- Use of Non-Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Links to Third Party Websites and Third-Party Providers
- Promotional and Marketing Communications
- Your Rights and Choices
- Security of Your Personal Information and Personal Data
- How we Retain Your Personal Information
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
- Other Jurisdictions
- Notice to Canadian Residents
- Notice to Residents Outside of the United States and Canada
- Contact Information
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” and the information we collect from you depends on how you use the Services. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. This includes:
Types of Data that we may process
Website Visitors without an account
We collect your name, email address and the information you choose to include in your message to us if you contact us using our online form. Please do not include sensitive information in the subject line or the message itself when you write to us.
Your email address will also be used to send you newsletters and marketing emails if you sign up on our Website or products to receive them.
When you set up an account through the Website, we collect your:
End-User’s information collected via SaaS and other products
When an End-User completes the check-out process or signs up for newsletters, promotions or other marketing campaigns, we collect the End-User’s information that may include:
We may also collect the End-User’s preferences such as preferred type of camping (i.e., RV camper vs. tent camper); preferred time of year for camping and other metrics based on the End-User’s interactions with our products.
Cookies and first party tracking
Cookies and Third-Party Tracking
We use Google Analytics, which is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. (US). See our Cookie
Policy for more information on third-party Cookies and tracking technologies. You can learn
more about Google Analytics by clicking on the links below.:
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by managing your privacy controls on Google's website.
If you receive an email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
We collect Personal Information from you contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding the Services, such as completing our online forms, calling or emailing for the purposes of general inquiries, support requests, or to report an issue.
When you communicate with us over the phone, your calls may be recorded and analyzed for training, quality control and for sales and marketing purposes. During such calls we will notify you of the recording via either voice prompt or script and advise you of our privacy policies.
Emailing and mailing List
When you sign up for one of our emailing and/or mailing lists, we collect your name, email address and/or mailing address.
Mobile Devices and promotional texts
We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when using the Services.
If you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we may send you a text message that contains promotional information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP."
We collect transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
Website & Application Interactions
We use technology to monitor how you interact with the Services. This may include: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to using the Services, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your social security number. Providing this information is required for employment.
We collect personal information, such as your location.
When you use our Services we collect your location from the GPS, Wi-Fi, and/or cellular technology in your device to determine your location to better serve you.
Our Services are not designed for children under 13, and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are under the age of 13 or from other websites or services directed at children. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information.
- We collect Personal Information from you listed in Section 1 above.
- When you engage us to provide Services, our payment processor, Stripe, will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card and billing information.
- We may also collect your name, physical address, and any information in connection with referral programs in order to ship rewards we may provide.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we may collect your name, if stated, and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
- If you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we may send you a text message that contains promotional information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP."
Our business and referral partners, affiliates, data analytics providers, advertising networks, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms and social networks may also provide us information about you. We may also collect information from publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- to send you Services as you requested;
- to send you rewards if you participate in our referral program;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to establish an account on the Website;
- to provide improved administration of the Services;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to periodically send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties;
- to perform marketing or data analysis to effectively market to users in groups and also individually;
- to track how users are interacting with our products so that we could develop personalized and targeted experiences;
- to comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes; and
- in very limited circumstances where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of this Privacy Notice.
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Services and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze use patterns on the Services. This Privacy Notice does not limit in any way our use or disclosure of Non-Personal Information and we reserve the right to use and disclose such Non-Personal Information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected either automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your Personal Information as described below and as described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide future services to you. The third-party service providers we are engaged with and/or third-party products and/or services we use to provide the Services include without limitation:
- Google Cloud – used for all hosting services, including storage and processing of customer data. To learn more about Google Cloud and their privacy practices, please visit: https://cloud.google.com/terms/cloud-privacy-notice;
- Firebase Auth – Firebase Authentication SDK is used for managing users’ login authentication and password reset emails. To learn more about Firebase Auth and their privacy practices, please visit:
- Google Analytics – used for analytics services provided by Google Inc. (US). You may opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by managing your privacy controls on Google's website. To learn more about Google Analytics and their privacy practices, please visit:
- Google Tag Manager – used for Website tag management. To learn more about Google Tag Manager and their privacy practices, please visit: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/9323295?hl=en
- Google Ads – used for our online marketing efforts. To learn more about Google Ads and their privacy practices, please visit: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_us/home/privacy/.
Integrations and Third-Party Services. We integrate third-party Application Programming Interface (“API”) in connection with the Services that we offer you. The information collected by White Pine Digital when using the API, is processed in compliance with this Privacy Notice. Information collected by third-party API partners and our customers is governed by their privacy policies and White Pine Digital does not own or control those third parties. The third-party integrations that we use to provide the Services include without limitation:
- Campspot – used for displaying campground inventory data and booking reservations online. To learn more about Campspot and their privacy policies, please visit: Privacy Notice - Campspot;
- Twillio – used for sending emails to parks and customers. To learn more about Twillio their privacy policies, please visit: Website Privacy Notice | Twilio
Business Transfers. If (i) White Pine Digital is acquired by, merges with, or receives investment from another company or (ii) if any of the White Pine Digital’s assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your Personal Information with lenders, auditors, attorneys and consultants.
Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), we may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; (c) to protect or defend our rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Services; (d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and/or (e) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law, this Privacy Notice, or any agreements you may have with us, as applicable.
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email. Please note that notwithstanding the promotional preferences you indicate by either unsubscribing or opting out by emailing us directly at email@example.com indicating your opt-out preferences, we may continue to send you administrative emails including, for example, periodic updates to our Privacy Notice. You may unsubscribe to promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process unsubscribe requests. If you unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about the Services.
If you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we may send you a text message that contains promotional information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP.”
If applicable privacy laws allow, you may have rights over your Personal Information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request disclosure about our Personal Information collection practices during the prior 12 months, including the categories of Personal Information we collected, the sources of the information, our business purposes for collecting or sharing the information and the categories of third parties with whom we shared such information. You may request a copy of the specific pieces of Personal Information we may have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Right to Delete. You may request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of any ‘sales’ of your Personal Information, if a business is selling your information. For clarity, we do not sell your Personal Information.
- Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
You can make the following choices regarding your Personal Information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the Personal Information that we have about you. We will provide this information in a portable format, if required. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information. Please contact us at the address below immediately if there are any changes to your Personal Information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically, we retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘Do Not Track’ instructions.
- Promotional Emails and Texts. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you communications related to your use of the Services and administrative purposes for reasons such as providing you with updates to this Privacy Notice. If you opt-in to receive text messages from us, we may send you a text message that contains promotional information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP."
- Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information, then we may no longer be able to provide you Services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address below.
- How to Exercise your Right(s). You may enquire about your Personal Information by contacting us as described below in Section 19 below, and we’ll generally respond to all access requests within 30 days of the receipt of all necessary information. As required by law, we will require you to prove your identity before providing you with the Personal Information we hold about you. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name or other account information. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete Personal Information about you in our files. In circumstances where we are not able to provide access, or if additional time is required to fulfill a request, we will advise you in writing.
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
- A completed written notice indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf signed by you and the consumer.
- If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the appropriate Secretary of State to conduct business in that state.
If we do not receive this information, the request will be denied.
White Pine Digital may not release certain types of information based upon exemptions specified in applicable laws. Where possible, we will sever the information that will not be disclosed and provide you with access to the remaining information. Should we be unable to provide access to or disclose Personal Information to you, we will provide you with an explanation, subject to restrictions.
In certain circumstances, such as where the request is excessive or unfounded, we may charge you an administration fee for access to your Personal Information. We may also charge for additional copies. We will advise you of any fees before proceeding with a request. You may learn more about the process or obtain assistance in completing an access request by contacting us as described below.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction. Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot warrant the security of any information a user transmits to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, and/or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your Website login information and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures; however, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the Services are absolutely secure.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. The precise periods for which we keep your Personal Information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with a user) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice. We may retain information (including without limitation your personally identifiable information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit purposes, and/or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to use the Services. You can request further details of retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Information by contacting us.
Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized, or de-personalized information which we may retain indefinitely.
If you are visually impaired, you may access this Privacy Notice through your browser’s audio reader.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice or any agreement you entered into with White Pine Digital from time to time. We may notify you of significant changes to this Privacy Notice by sending a notice to the primary email address specified by you or by placing a prominent notice on the Webiste. Significant changes will go into effect thirty (30) days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. Our Privacy Notice includes an “effective” and “created” or “last updated” date. The effective date refers to the date that the current version took effect. The last updated date refers to the date that the current Privacy Notice was last substantively modified.
You should periodically check the Website and this Privacy Notice for updates.
White Pine Digital is located in the United States. The Services are hosted in, provided from the United States, and intended for those that reside in the United States. Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction in which you live. We also store Personal Information locally on the devices you use to access the Services. Your Personal Information may be transferred to other jurisdictions that do not have the same data protection laws as the jurisdiction in which you initially provided the information. The following provisions may apply to you depending on where you are located.
Nevada. This notice is provided to you pursuant to state law. Nevada state privacy laws permit us to make marketing calls to existing users, but if you prefer not to receive marketing calls, you may be placed on our internal opt-out list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also contact the Nevada Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Ste 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; telephone 702-486-3132; email: AGCinfo@ag.nv.gov. We do not make marketing calls to existing users.
Vermont. In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of White Pine Digital except as described herein, or otherwise required or permitted by law.
Virginia. This Section is only applicable to you if you are a resident of the state of Virginia (“Virginia Residents”). If you have a complaint, first contact us at email@example.com. We will respond within 45 days after receipt of your request, and such time may be extended for an additional 45 days if it is reasonably necessary. We will notify you of any extension within the initial 45-day period. If you are not satisfied with our responses, you have the right to appeal. We will respond within 60 days of receipt of your appeal. If you still have an unresolved complaint, please direct your complaint to the Virginia Attorney General at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804)786-2071.
California. At this time, California Privacy laws (California Consumer Privacy Act, California Privacy Rights Act) do not apply to us, but we will still protect your Personal Information as outlined in this Privacy Notice. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.
This notice supplements our Privacy Notice. If you reside in Canada, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) will apply to how we collect and process your Personal Information.
In addition to the safeguards and rights listed in this Privacy Notice, the following will also apply to you:
Accuracy and Use of your Personal Information
We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information. Please update your Personal Information by logging into your account or contact us at the address or via email below, immediately if there are any changes to your Personal Information. We may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
Your Personal Information will not be used without your consent for purposes other than the ones for which it was collected, as described in this Privacy Notice and in compliance with applicable laws. We will request your consent for any new or additional purposes for the collection and processing of your Personal Information.
Completing White Pine Digital Online Forms
White Pine Digital will collect and process information related to and included in White Pine Digital’s order forms as described in this Privacy Notice.
First and Third-Party Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘Do Not Track’ instructions.
Security of Your Personal Information and Personal Data
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction. Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, we cannot warrant the security of any information a user transmits to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, and/or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards. Any account you have through the Services is protected by your login information and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing it and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures; however, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the Services are absolutely secure.
In the event that your Personal Information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or U.S. mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or White Pine Digital to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
In addition to your rights described in this Privacy Notice, you will have the following rights:
- Right to be Informed: You have a right to be informed about how your Personal Information is collected and processed.
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the Personal Information that White Pine Digital has about you. To request a copy of such information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have an online account, you may access certain categories of Personal Information by logging into your account.
- Right to Withdraw your Consent: You may withdraw your consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the email or address below. If you withdraw your consent for the processing of Personal Information for the purpose to which your originally consented, then we may no longer be able to provide you Services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to withdraw consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. If you unsubscribe from the promotional emails or texts, you will still receive emails related to any Service related subscriptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of any ‘sales’ of your Personal Information, if a business is selling your information. For clarity, we do not sell your Personal Information.
- Right to Delete your Personal Information: You may request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Rectification: Please contact us at: email@example.com to let us know if your Personal Information is inaccurate or changes, so that we can update your Personal Information. If you have an account with us, please log in and update your account information there.
- Right to Data Mobility: You have the right to request that the data we have collected from you be moved to you in a standard digital format. We may not be able to process your request if we are unable to verify your identity or if complying with your request is unduly burdensome.
How to Exercise your Rights
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. You may exercise any of the above rights, by contacting us as indicated below or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your request, we will need to verify your identity before providing you with the Personal Information we hold about you. Typically, we will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. If we are unable to verify your identity, complete your request or if additional time is required to fulfill a request, we will notify you in writing.
E-mail and SMS Mobile Messaging Communications
In compliance with the Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL), our Websites, SaaS and App allow you to sign up and expressly consent to receiving electronic communications. All emails sent from White Pine Digital will clearly state who the email is from and provide information on how to contact us.
You can unsubscribe from promotional e-mails via the unsubscribe link included in each promotional e-mail. You can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying "STOP". If you opt-out and un-subscribe, you will still receive transactional confirmation emails from us. You may also contact us at email@example.com to stop receiving them or can unsubscribe using the link included in the e-mail or by calling us at: +1 616-254-2168.
Privacy of Minors
Our Services are not designed for minors and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information from users who are considered minors in their province. If we discover that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information.
Questions or Complaints Regarding Our Privacy Practices
We hope that you will contact us if you have any questions or complaints regarding how we handle or use your Personal Information. We will work to answer your question or address your complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority, or to seek a remedy though the courts. You can learn more here Reporting concerns and filing complaints - Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, business partners, or service providers elsewhere in the world. Those countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country. If you are located outside of United States or Canada, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the United States and that, by submitting information to us, you explicitly authorize its transfer and storage in the United States or elsewhere in the world as explained in this Privacy Notice.
We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to this Privacy Notice regardless of where it is processed or stored.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence via mail to:
We will attempt to respond to your request and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Effective Date: September 14, 2023